CHERTSEY

BOATS, BRIDGES, BOILERS ... IF IT'S GOT RIVETS, I'M RIVETTED
... feminist, atheist, autistic academic and historic narrowboater ...
Likes snooker, beer, tea, rivets and solitude, and is strangely fascinated by the cinema organ.
And there might be something about railways.
**********************************************************************************

Friday 7 June 2019

Impressed

Not only am I pleased with the Waterway Routes maps - and they have a particular usefulness for us, which I'll tell you about later - but I am very impressed with the Samsung Galaxy Tab A which I bought to use them on. It has done over thirteen hours of mapping and sat navving on one charge.

1 comment:

  1. I use my UK wide map no end on my i-phone. Lots of the time I travel without a map because I am familiar with a route and its great t have an ability to plot my exact location on my phone.

    ReplyDelete