CHERTSEY

BOATS, BRIDGES, BOILERS ... IF IT'S GOT RIVETS, I'M RIVETTED
... feminist, atheist, autistic academic and historic narrowboater ...
Likes snooker, beer, tea, rivets and solitude, and is strangely fascinated by the cinema organ.
And there might be something about railways.
**********************************************************************************

Sunday 12 May 2019

The path not taken

In a parallel universe, in which we were still going to Hebden Bridge, I'd have spent yesterday chugging up the Trent and Mersey.  In this one however, I walked five miles (in three separate walks), did a big and long overdue Tesco shop (and found my parking space still there when I got back), went to the garden centre (and didn't), washed the ousdide of my front room windows for the first time in two years, tidied the front garden, and festooned it with troughs of geraniums.
I wonder what I'll do today instead of waiting to go through Harecastle.

No comments:

Post a Comment