CHERTSEY

BOATS, BRIDGES, BOILERS ... IF IT'S GOT RIVETS, I'M RIVETTED
... feminist, atheist, autistic academic and historic narrowboater ...
Likes snooker, beer, tea, rivets and solitude, and is strangely fascinated by the cinema organ.
And there might be something about railways.
**********************************************************************************

Monday 27 May 2019

Gardening

I think I'm getting quite into gardening. I certainly like having a nice space to sit outside, and I'm enjoying planning, and planting, and watching things grow. I've found a nice local garden centre, and increased their cashflow by a healthy (for them) amount. In just less than a year, I've gone from this:
to this:
I paid someone to tear up the feral lawn and lay the flags, but the rest has been done with a lot of help from Jim, especially with the digging.

No comments:

Post a Comment