CHERTSEY

BOATS, BRIDGES, BOILERS ... IF IT'S GOT RIVETS, I'M RIVETTED
... feminist, atheist, autistic academic and historic narrowboater ...
Likes snooker, beer, tea, rivets and solitude, and is strangely fascinated by the cinema organ.
And there might be something about railways.
**********************************************************************************

Monday 1 February 2021

Twenty-six objects

I have a plan for the next three, possibly four, months of blogging. A plan to create something out of almost nothing every day. And my plan for February is twenty-six posts about almost random objects, one for each letter of the alphabet. They will all be objects that physically exist, and that I can lay my hands on - so they will be quite mundane objects - but the ideas, memories and connections they spark could lead anywhere. I'm hoping they will lead in many different directions, with posts in different styles, some long, some short; some serious, and some what passes for funny round these parts.

I will also be following DG's example (and indeed, exhortation) and counting during February. I will count cups of tea (because I do that anyway). I will also count online meetings. I started doing that in March, but stopped in the summer, and I shall keep a running total in every post, thus:

Cups of tea so far this February: 11
Online meetings so far this February: 3

1 comment: