CHERTSEY

BOATS, BRIDGES, BOILERS ... IF IT'S GOT RIVETS, I'M RIVETTED
... feminist, atheist, autistic academic and historic narrowboater ...
Likes snooker, beer, tea, rivets and solitude, and is strangely fascinated by the cinema organ.
And there might be something about railways.
**********************************************************************************

Tuesday 16 February 2021

Owl

Surprisingly few things start with 'O', at least that I have lying about the house. But here is an owl, which Sebastian bought me at a jumble sale, when I was a student, and jumble sales were an affordable leisure activity. He is, of course, a graduate owl. Like Little Red Monkey, he featured in the online student handbook. I was rather short of photos and was doing it in a hurry.

Anyway, I'm frankly delighted to have found anything starting with 'O' - I thought I might just have to post about an orange pen or something.

Cups of tea so far this February: 153
Online meetings so far this February: 36

No comments:

Post a Comment