CHERTSEY

BOATS, BRIDGES, BOILERS ... IF IT'S GOT RIVETS, I'M RIVETTED
... feminist, atheist, autistic academic and historic narrowboater ...
Likes snooker, beer, tea, rivets and solitude, and is strangely fascinated by the cinema organ.
And there might be something about railways.
**********************************************************************************

Wednesday 3 February 2021

Beanies Box

I think it was lentils I was looking for, unsuccessfully, in the 'local' supermarket offshoots when I first moved to Sheffield. I'd only been here a few weeks, but still my new colleague was incredulous: 'Haven't you discovered Beanies yet?'

If you've read this blog much at all over the past few years, you'll have heard of Beanies; especially in the past year, when they have been my salvation, the reason I have not needed to leave the house.

Having to eat celeriac occasionally is a small price to pay.

Cups of tea so far this February: 32
Online meetings so far this February: 10

 


No comments:

Post a Comment