CHERTSEY

BOATS, BRIDGES, BOILERS ... IF IT'S GOT RIVETS, I'M RIVETTED
... feminist, atheist, autistic academic and historic narrowboater ...
Likes snooker, beer, tea, rivets and solitude, and is strangely fascinated by the cinema organ.
And there might be something about railways.
**********************************************************************************

Monday 27 September 2010

Lazy day

Actually the trouble is I'm too busy to think of anything original and scintillating to post but I have just spent five minutes over a cup of tea enjoying Diamond Geezer's Flickr tour of the Regents Canal, so this is my contribution to waterways happiness today.

1 comment:

  1. I was so pleased when some time ago you alerted me to the existence of Diamond Geezer - I get almost as much pleasure from reading his blog as I do from reading yours!!! (having read this post after your latest rather than before - I am one of that multitude begging you not to stop posting altogether!!!)

    Ann

    ReplyDelete