Wednesday, 9 June 2010
Well, one thing to celebrate - the blacking is finished! I should think that should do it for about five years. The rest of the day has been rather bitty - rather like the weather. More rain overnight, then it looked better in the morning, then in the afternoon, the wind got up... just as we'd decided to put a giant tarpaulin over the whole cabin to keep the rain out of the newly dried-out engine hole. We got it lashed down eventually but it wasn't much fun. I finished painting all the bitty little bits that we'll need in the engine room, because... the engine might be going in tomorrow.