CHERTSEY

BOATS, BRIDGES, BOILERS ... IF IT'S GOT RIVETS, I'M RIVETTED
... feminist, atheist, autistic academic and historic narrowboater ...
Likes snooker, beer, tea, rivets and solitude, and is strangely fascinated by the cinema organ.
And there might be something about railways.
**********************************************************************************

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Quiz time

What links these boats?

Seaford, Apple, Antlia, Venice, Clypeus, Bellatrix, Jubilee, Leo, Ditton, Banstead, Dragon, Dover, Buckden, FMC 138, Dove, Sickle, Whitby and Swan?

Answer later.

7 comments:

  1. Ron Withey has claimed to have captained them all at some point ?!?

    Seriously though, I haven't a clue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I've got it now, and am now ready for a serious answer.......

    They are all winners of the John Hemelryk award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And why does your blog seem to think I'm posting at 11:34 ish when actually it is 19:34-ish ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know... It does it to me as well.

    And yes, you're right. Was it your inclusion that gave it away?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So no point me looking at my computer settings then ?

    I don't think it happens on our "blogger" blog, but will try and notice in future.

    It was not particularly Sickle that gave it away, but I started thinking that many had had big rebuilds in recent years.

    I must admit to having to "Google" "FMC 138" though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah, In your Blogger settings under "language and formatting" there is a setting for timezone. Mine's set to GMT looks as if yours isnt.

    ReplyDelete