CHERTSEY

BOATS, BRIDGES, BOILERS ... IF IT'S GOT RIVETS, I'M RIVETTED
... feminist, atheist, autistic academic and historic narrowboater ...
Likes snooker, beer, tea, rivets and solitude, and is strangely fascinated by the cinema organ.
And there might be something about railways.
**********************************************************************************

Thursday 22 July 2010

Only words

As I come to the end of another day without having written an article, book, etc, I thought I would have a look and add up what I actually have written. For today, a fairly random choice, it looks like this:

Emails (all to do with work) - 588 words
Letter to DVLA (don't ask) - 772 words
Letter to BW licencing (tell you later) - 196 words
CWF posts - 178 words
This blog post - 95 words
Comment on yesterday's blog - 25 words

Total: 1854 words

That's a quarter of an article! If only it were that easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment