CHERTSEY

BOATS, BRIDGES, BOILERS ... IF IT'S GOT RIVETS, I'M RIVETTED
... feminist, atheist, autistic academic and historic narrowboater ...
Likes snooker, beer, tea, rivets and solitude, and is strangely fascinated by the cinema organ.
And there might be something about railways.
**********************************************************************************

Wednesday 13 April 2016

A second experiment

As the new iPad is actually wireless only (not my choice!) I'll need to be able to post from my phone when we're out and about. I wonder whether a photo will work this time (it didn't on the iPad, and not in the old one either)
[space for you to imagine a photo of a swan]
No, it won't. I get the message 'some problems when uploading photos, please check your connection'. Well I have checked my connection and it's just fine thank you very much. Bigger and more photos than this upload and download without a murmur in every other app. Now I remember this is why I stopped using Blogpress before. It's clearly a very longstanding problem. Anyone got any ideas how to solve this, or a recommendation for a better app for posting to Blogger from an iPhone. With pictures.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

  1. I now use Blogsy on the iPad, which works like a dream. It costs about £2.50, but is well worth it. Not sure if there's a phone version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you not just use the Blogger App on the Ipad?

    I have been using it on my phones for a few years now and it seems to be easy enough to use. I used it on the IPhone I had before I got the current Sony Experia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No cos the new iPad hasn't got 3G, and anyway, it still doesn't upload photos. But does it upload photos ok on your phone?

      Delete
  3. Hi Sarah,

    How about using your phone as a personal hotspot then just carry on using your ipad connected to the internet via the phones internet connection?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, could do that... But Blogpress won't upload photos even using the iPad, and I can't even find Blogsy in the App Store.

      Delete