CHERTSEY

BOATS, BRIDGES, BOILERS ... IF IT'S GOT RIVETS, I'M RIVETTED
... feminist, atheist, autistic academic and historic narrowboater ...
Likes snooker, beer, tea, rivets and solitude, and is strangely fascinated by the cinema organ.
And there might be something about railways.
**********************************************************************************

Thursday 21 January 2010

New stickers

I've found and scanned a couple of prints and stuck them in: Fulbourne, and Barrow (which I didn't even know I had) from Braunston 2008.

I have also gone through the entire list and put square brackets round the names of the boats I haven't added yet, so you can see at a glance which are there and which aren't. So far I appear to have only about (it's surprisingly hard to count) 27 out of 86, although I know there are more I have photos of that I just haven't found yet, including Dover, Towcester, Hampstead, Tarporley, Thaxted, Badsey and Nuneaton. That still leaves over fifty still to spot though!

No comments:

Post a Comment