CHERTSEY

BOATS, BRIDGES, BOILERS ... IF IT'S GOT RIVETS, I'M RIVETTED
... feminist, atheist, autistic academic and historic narrowboater ...
Likes snooker, beer, tea, rivets and solitude, and is strangely fascinated by the cinema organ.
And there might be something about railways.
**********************************************************************************

Sunday 3 January 2010

Crocheting, on the other hand...

Penny Bright and Amanda Jane model my mum's crochet skills

... I have completely given up on. I am going to send my cotton thread and my little hooks and my pattern books to my mother and see how she gets on.

Certainly, she did a marvellous job kitting out my dolls in their 1970s finery (yes, I admit it. I didn't spend all my time playing with my train set), so I'm very hopeful...

No comments:

Post a Comment