Saturday, 23 January 2010

Found some more!

I made a quick raid on the laptop last night and tracked down photos of Aynho, Badsey, Bainton, Otley and Towcester, which I have added to the album, along with a lovely picture of Fulbourne at St Ives. There are still at least two missing - ironically two of the three I've steered - of which I have lots of snapshots but no real portrait.

And it's catching on - Adam of Debdale draws my attention to his collection (and reminds me that I must have Dover and Nuneaton somewhere too) and Jim of Starcross has posted some lovely seventies photos, including Bexhill, which has so far eluded me. It's a shame my self-imposed rules don't let me do swaps!

I wonder if anyone whose interests lie in those directions will start a collection of Stars, or Joshers (or subdivisions thereof), or boats by builder? Maybe it's not quite the done thing for the very purists, but you've got to admit it's fun.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Sutton is at Bulborne and Elstree is at Cassio, both converted. Elstree is realll good and has a 3LW.


    MIke (Cowroast)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I've seen Elstree, but i can't find a photo. Sutton I don't recall so will definitely look out for both of them next time I'm parring through! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete