CHERTSEY

BOATS, BRIDGES, BOILERS ... IF IT'S GOT RIVETS, I'M RIVETTED
... feminist, atheist, autistic academic and historic narrowboater ...
Likes snooker, beer, tea, rivets and solitude, and is strangely fascinated by the cinema organ.
And there might be something about railways.
**********************************************************************************

Thursday 18 February 2021

Quince jelly

Yes, I know this is a very lazy post, quickly dashed off between Mark Williams and Ronnie O'Sullivan (I have invested in Eurosport), but it's a last minute inspired replacement for academic quality control, which was the only other Q that I could lay my hands on, so be grateful for small mercies.

This brings with it memories, of course, of buying it from Captain Ahab at Alvecote in 2019 (it was a while before I opened it), and, thinking of the Richmond maids of honour I might yet make with it, takes me back to 2016 as well.

Cups of tea so far this February: 172
Online meetings so far this February: 43

No comments:

Post a Comment