CHERTSEY

BOATS, BRIDGES, BOILERS ... IF IT'S GOT RIVETS, I'M RIVETTED
... feminist, atheist, autistic academic and historic narrowboater ...
Likes snooker, beer, tea, rivets and solitude, and is strangely fascinated by the cinema organ.
And there might be something about railways.
**********************************************************************************

Saturday 20 February 2021

Shuttle

This is one of my favourite things. I got it in a charity shop in Huddersfield shortly before I left there. It seemed like a very apposite memento of  my time in West Yorkshire.

But not only is it a lovely object, beautifully crafted and historically significant, it also serves as a book stand on my dining table, holding my book for me to read while I eat.

 

Cups of tea so far this February: 190
Online meetings so far this February: 45

No comments:

Post a Comment