CHERTSEY

BOATS, BRIDGES, BOILERS ... IF IT'S GOT RIVETS, I'M RIVETTED
... feminist, atheist, autistic academic and historic narrowboater ...
Likes snooker, beer, tea, rivets and solitude, and is strangely fascinated by the cinema organ.
And there might be something about railways.
**********************************************************************************

Thursday 21 January 2021

Pressure

It's tough at the top.

Not so hard to get there these days with so few must-read blogs - all it takes is to post every day - and if my record is anything to go by, about any old rubbish.

But, oh the pressure of staying there. Because the hits are added up over a week, I can't afford to miss a single day.

I was planning to begin a series on 'Festival Beer Glasses and the Reminiscences they Inspire' but that will now have to wait until tomorrow. My goodness, that'll keep you coming back.

8 comments:

  1. Well done - but remember that this is the "Waterways" ranking site so your posts should often be related to waterways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're doing great Sarah, Paul should be a little less rigid in these 'strange' times 😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I'll be excommunicated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or maybe I should take it as a challenge to crowbar something tangentially waterways-related into every post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, You keep posting, we'll keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look forward to the crowbarring... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well my blog would say.. Got up, had breakfast, walked the dog, shield, do some office bits, had lunch, walk the dog, shield, brouse a bit on the computer, make and eat tea, watch box sets, go to bed! It's impossible to blog at the moment! Well done for keeping going gal!

    ReplyDelete