CHERTSEY

BOATS, BRIDGES, BOILERS ... IF IT'S GOT RIVETS, I'M RIVETTED
... feminist, atheist, autistic academic and historic narrowboater ...
Likes snooker, beer, tea, rivets and solitude, and is strangely fascinated by the cinema organ.
And there might be something about railways.
**********************************************************************************

Saturday 30 January 2021

Boat

I was just chatting to Sebasrian about the difficulty of maintaining an acceptable level of boat-related content from the confines of my study, and he very kindly offered me some pictures of Aurora's boat. It is called the S.S. Green Toys and is apparently made out of recycled milk bottle tops (I was picturing something more .... aluminium (yeah, like a Sea Otter) but I suppose that's just me showing my age). It has a grille in the back deck for no better reason than so it can sink, and a lip at the front for refloating.
So there you go. First boat picture I've posted for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment