CHERTSEY

BOATS, BRIDGES, BOILERS ... IF IT'S GOT RIVETS, I'M RIVETTED
... feminist, atheist, autistic academic and historic narrowboater ...
Likes snooker, beer, tea, rivets and solitude, and is strangely fascinated by the cinema organ.
And there might be something about railways.
**********************************************************************************

Friday 1 January 2021

Tickets

When I return from a train journey, I put any remaining tickets in a Measham jug on the mantelpiece.

Coming back as I do to Sheffield, where there is a right of way through the station, and hence no barriers, I nearly always have my return portion at least.

Yesterday evening, I took them out and sorted through them. I put them into date order, and laid out one for each journey.  

 

2019


2020



3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Sarah 😊

    (I'm shocked at the cost of your Edinburgh ticket though! 😲)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s what nature is telling us, slow down less travel - if you don’t do it nature can do it and has done it quite successfully?

    ReplyDelete