CHERTSEY

BOATS, BRIDGES, BOILERS ... IF IT'S GOT RIVETS, I'M RIVETTED
... feminist, atheist, autistic academic and historic narrowboater ...
Likes snooker, beer, tea, rivets and solitude, and is strangely fascinated by the cinema organ.
And there might be something about railways.
**********************************************************************************

Thursday 28 January 2021

Article

The latest edition of that Journal I mentioned a couple of days ago has just been published - and it's all online. It contains an article by me - the last one (pp. 91-100) - which of all the things I've written, is probably the one I'm proudest of. Doing the research for it took me to a city on a river, a city with lots of canals, a city with a canal and a river, and a place with neither (you can try and guess what they were but don't say in the comments - and I won't tell you because it would compromise my respondents' anonymity).

No comments:

Post a Comment