CHERTSEY

BOATS, BRIDGES, BOILERS ... IF IT'S GOT RIVETS, I'M RIVETTED
... feminist, atheist, autistic academic and historic narrowboater ...
Likes snooker, beer, tea, rivets and solitude, and is strangely fascinated by the cinema organ.
And there might be something about railways.
**********************************************************************************

Saturday 19 December 2020

Excuses

 Reasons I haven't posted since October:

  1. Semester 1 - remember, Semester 1 is always like this
  2. I haven't done anything
  3. I haven't been anywhere 
  4. Semester 1 cubed
  5. Avoiding the internet
  6. There's been lots of snooker on
  7. Screen fatigue 
  8. General laziness
  9. Bah. New Blogger interface.
  10. Really, what is there to say?

But now I have posted this post, 2020 will not quite equal 2015 as my all-time least-posted year. Hooray.

So don't go away. Iwill be back ... occasionally.


No comments:

Post a Comment