CHERTSEY

BOATS, BRIDGES, BOILERS ... IF IT'S GOT RIVETS, I'M RIVETTED
... feminist, atheist, autistic academic and historic narrowboater ...
Likes snooker, beer, tea, rivets and solitude, and is strangely fascinated by the cinema organ.
And there might be something about railways.
**********************************************************************************

Tuesday 29 December 2020

East, West ...

 
This hand-carved wooden bowl, which I brought back from Sussex, was a present to my father from a German friend. More, perhaps, of my father's time in post-War Germany another time.

For now it's a way of distracting you from this post being a shameless ripoff of one (one more, probably) of Diamond Geezer's; to whit, the furthest North, South, East and West that one travelled in 2020. 

The furthest North I travelled was on January 27th, and was quite a decent distance:

This East coast city also marked my most Westerly destination of 2020.

I visited my most Easterly point almost a year later:

Which was also, by a small margin, the furthest South I ventured in 2020.
So that is either quite unadventurous, or commendably economical - two for the price of one, twice.

Most of the year, of course, I spent pretty much in the middle of the map.


No comments:

Post a Comment