CHERTSEY

BOATS, BRIDGES, BOILERS ... IF IT'S GOT RIVETS, I'M RIVETTED
... feminist, atheist, autistic academic and historic narrowboater ...
Likes snooker, beer, tea, rivets and solitude, and is strangely fascinated by the cinema organ.
And there might be something about railways.
**********************************************************************************

Monday 13 June 2011

Collectibles


Since Easter I've collected a few more townie photos for the album. Pleased with this most recent one - last seen when I was on its home turf. I was also very pleased to have identified it from the first sight of big Northwich stempost and those louvred windows.

It's Tyseley, home of the Mikron Theatre Company, who are currently touring down south, and will be putting on a show at Braunston.

2 comments:

  1. CollectAbles surely.
    Tut Tut Sarah and you in edukashun as well!
    See you at Braunston!
    Paul (Capricorn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm Paul, thought long and hard about that one and I thought it was a word, albeit a horrible made up one. Maybe I was thinking of comestibles.

    ReplyDelete