CHERTSEY

BOATS, BRIDGES, BOILERS ... IF IT'S GOT RIVETS, I'M RIVETTED
... feminist, atheist, autistic academic and historic narrowboater ...
Likes snooker, beer, tea, rivets and solitude, and is strangely fascinated by the cinema organ.
And there might be something about railways.
**********************************************************************************

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Farewell faithful 501s


Two in two weeks. Just as they're getting nicely worn in too. I had a pair from new once, when I was seventeen. Every pair since has been jumble sale, or, latterly, charity shop. These were two of my favourites; one was from the strange charity shop in Ramsey (can't even recall the name of it), the others from I know not where. Still, there are another four pairs in the cupboard waiting to be worn in, plus another four with 28" waists, waiting for me to get just that last little bit thinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment