CHERTSEY

BOATS, BRIDGES, BOILERS ... IF IT'S GOT RIVETS, I'M RIVETTED
... feminist, atheist, autistic academic and historic narrowboater ...
Likes snooker, beer, tea, rivets and solitude, and is strangely fascinated by the cinema organ.
And there might be something about railways.
**********************************************************************************

Sunday 18 July 2010

Lucky dipper


Today Jim got his paints out again and painted this dipper. It's one of two 'feed scoops' we bought ages ago for a fiver. I think it might be destined for Chertsey as it's my birthday next week.... Nice, isn't it.

I'd love to have a go, but I know I just couldn't do it. I attempted some roses on Andante, but I couldn't even work out what direction to move the brush in. My castles weren't much better, but at least they were the right way up.

No comments:

Post a Comment