CHERTSEY

BOATS, BRIDGES, BOILERS ... IF IT'S GOT RIVETS, I'M RIVETTED
... feminist, atheist, autistic academic and historic narrowboater ...
Likes snooker, beer, tea, rivets and solitude, and is strangely fascinated by the cinema organ.
And there might be something about railways.
**********************************************************************************

Saturday 9 March 2013

Another one for the blogroll

Shortly after I started work here, I was approached by one of my new colleagues, Sandra, who was about to buy a boat. The boat, to be called Lucy Belle, has been bought, and it has a blog which I am very much looking forward to following, so I have added it to the blogroll, and I hope you enjoy it too. Good luck to Sandra, Stuart and Jemma the dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment