CHERTSEY

BOATS, BRIDGES, BOILERS ... IF IT'S GOT RIVETS, I'M RIVETTED
... feminist, atheist, autistic academic and historic narrowboater ...
Likes snooker, beer, tea, rivets and solitude, and is strangely fascinated by the cinema organ.
And there might be something about railways.
**********************************************************************************

Monday 27 March 2017

Teapot and tins

I was browsing last week in the local 'vintage' charity shop, which can be quite expensive, but I found three things for the boat which weren't, very.
I had to ask myself if I really needed another brown enamel teapot, but I couldn't resist this one - its unusual shape and excellent condition - and only £4 so I had to have it.

And then there were a couple of tins. A 1953 Coronation sweetie tin
and a 1935 George V Silver Jubilee tin
I'd already packed them in the car when I though of taking photos of them, so I snapped them in situ, sitting atop my historic British Waterways holdall.

No comments:

Post a Comment